7755 Center Avenue
1. The endowment of a long, comfortable, and totally worry-free retirement, with no compromise in lifestyle, and no real concern about ever running out of money.
2. The need/desire to intervene meaningfully in the financial lives of our children, either during one's lifetime and/or in the form of legacies.
3. The ability to fund, in whole or in part, the education of one's grandchildren.
4. The capability to provide quality medical care to one's parents (and oneself) in their later years.
5. The ability to make a meaningful legacy to a much-loved school, church, charity or other institution.